2 10 oz cans of Old El Paso Enchilada Sauce
1 16 oz can of Old El Paso Refried Beans
1 packet of Knorr Fiesta Sides Spanish Rice
6 extra large flour tortillas
2 cups cheddar cheese or fiesta blend
1 small onion, chopped
2 jalapenos, chopped
1/2 green pepper, chopped
1/2 cup of black olives, sliced
1 clove garlic, minced
2 tsps chilli powder
Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cook the Knorr Fiesta Sides Spanish Rice according to directions on packet.
- While it is cooking mix the beans, garlic, chilli powder, and salt.
- Once the rice has been cooked mix the beans and rice.
- Lightly grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- Spread a bit of enchilada sauce just enough to cover to bottom.
- Place 2 flour tortillas side by side.
- Spread half of the bean and rice mixture on top
- Drizzle enchilada sauce on top to cover.
- Sprinkle 1/3 of the cheese, onions, jalapenos, olives, and green peppers.
- Repeat steps 6-9 for second layer
- Place the remain two tortillas on top.
- Pour the rest of the enchilada on top.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheese, onions, jalapenos, olives, and green peppers on top
- Place in oven until cheese is bubbly.
- EAT! =)