8 oz cooked macaroni
1 7.5 oz package of Sargento 4 State Cheddar Cheese
1 cup milk
2.5 tbsps all purpose flour
1/2 cup of panko bread crumbs
1 jalapeno, diced
1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9X9 pan
- In an air tight container, mix milk, flour, and salt. Cover and shake vigorously until mixed smoothly.
- In a medium bowl mix cooked pasta, 3/4 of the cheese, jalapeno, and milk mixture.
- Spread mixture in pan, sprinkle bread crumbs and remaining cheese.
- Place in oven until cheese in golden brown.