This is for about 4-6 sandwiches.
1 ripe avocado
1 roma tomato
1 tsp garlic paste
1 tsp lemon juice
Shredded or sliced cheddar cheese
salt to taste
Your choice of bread. I used a loaf of 9 grain french bread cut into slices.
1. If you have a panini grill that would be best so you dont have to worry about turning the sandwich. If not a non stick skillet works just as great.
2. Chop the avocado into small pieces
3. Mix in all of the ingredients with the avocado minus the bread and the cheese
4. Lightly butter the outsides of the bread
5. Add a bit of cheese on the slice, then the avocado mixture, then a little bit more cheese on top.
6. Place in the panini grill or on the skillet and cover with top slice with the butter side facing out.
7. Grill till its brown on both sides.