6 soft taco flour tortillas
Half can of black beans drained, rinsed, and smashed
1 small onion, chopped
2 jalapenos, chopped
2 tsps fajita seasoning
1/2 cup shredded mexican cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- In a non stick pan sauté the onions and jalapenos. Once semi cooked add in fajita seasoning. Mix in with black beans.
- In small non stick skillet (the size of the tortilla) heat oil 1/4 inch deep on medium heat. Do not let oil get too hot or else the tortilla will fry.
- Place tortilla in oil and once it is covered in oil remove and place on plate. (Be very careful as oil will get hot)
- Place filling on one side of tortilla, sprinkle cheese on top, and roll tightly.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas and place on oven safe dish and bake for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown.