6 cooked lasagna noodles
1 10 oz box of frozen chopped spinach
1 medium onion, chopped
1 medium bell pepper, chopped
2 cups of pasta sauce
2 tbsps garlic paste
1/2 Tbsp dried basil
1/2 tsp dried oregano
6 tbsps Ricotta Cheese
1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
3/4 cup finely grated Parmesan Cheese
1/3 cup finely grated Romano Cheese
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
2 tbsp olive oil
- Heat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease an oven safe pan.
- On medium high, heat 2 tbsps of oil in a nonstick skillet, add spinach, and cook for about 8-10 or until spinach has turned a dark green. Once it is cooked, set aside to let it cool down.
- Sauté onions, bellpepper, and garlic. Add in 1 cup pasta sauce.
- In a bowl mix cooled spinach, half the mozzarella cheese, all of the parmesan, ricotta, and romano cheeses along with the salt, black pepper, basil and oregano. Divide into 6 sections.
- In a plate layout the lasagna noodle. Spread sixth of the the cheese mixure. Roll tightly
- Repeat with rest of the lasagna noodles. Once all of the rollups are prepared, top with pasta sauce and sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in oven until cheese is bubbling.